AASM is a continuation of the acts-as-state-machine rails plugin, built for plain Ruby objects.
Critical or Security advisories for 4.12.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 4.12.0
- Fix thread safe issue with concurrent-ruby gem [see pull-request #422, thanks to @reidmorrison
- Drop Support for Mongo Mapper [see pull-request #439], thanks to @reidmorrison
- add :binding_event option to event [see pull-request #438], thanks to @leanhdaovn
skip_validation_on_save: truefor default_scope records, [see pull-request #433], thanks to @larissa
- Deep clone state machine during inheritance so that state machines in child classes can be modified (see pull-request #429), thanks to @reidmorrison and @Tybot204
- add before_success callback for event (see pull-request #422), thanks to @timsly
- fix: multiple transitions in a single event with the same to and from states (see issue #372 and issue #362 for details, fixed with pull-request #408, thanks to @dathanb)
- fix: passing nil as a argument to callbacks (see issue #404 for details, fixed with pull-request #406, thanks to @yogeshjain999)
Dependencies for 4.12.0
My projects using aasm
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use aasm.|