Extension for popular TDD and BDD frameworks like "Cucumber", "RSpec" and "Minitest" to make testing commandline applications meaningful, easy and fun.
Critical or Security advisories for 0.13.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 0.13.0
- Add two new hooks for rspec and cucumber to make troubleshooting feature
files easier (PR #338):
- command_content: Outputs command content - helpful for scripts
- command_filesystem_status: Outputs information like group, owner, mode, atime, mtime
- Add generator to create ad hoc script file (PR #323, @AdrieanKhisbe)
- Colored announcer output similar to the color of
- Fixed bug in announcer. It announces infomation several times due to duplicate announce-calls.
- Refactorings to internal
- Refactored Announcer, now it supports blocks for announce as well (internal)
- Fix circular require warnings (issue #339)
- Fix use of old instances variable "@io_wait" (issue #341). Now the default value for io_wait_timeout can be set correctly.
- Make it possible to announce information on command error, using a new option
activate_announcer_on_command_failure(PR #335, @njam)
aruba-core (PR #342)
Dependencies for 0.13.0
My projects using aruba
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use aruba.|