Nokogiri (鋸) is an HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. Among Nokogiri's many features is the ability to search documents via XPath or CSS3 selectors.
Critical or Security advisories for 1.8.2 (x86-mingw32)
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Critical or Security fixes for 1.8.2 (x86-mingw32)
Changelog for 1.8.2 (x86-mingw32)
[MRI] The update of vendored libxml2 from 2.9.5 to 2.9.7 addresses at least one published vulnerability, CVE-2017-15412. [#1714 has complete details]
- [MRI] libxml2 is updated from 2.9.5 to 2.9.7
- [MRI] libxml2 is updated from 1.1.30 to 1.1.32
- [MRI] OpenBSD installation should be a bit easier now. [#1685] (Thanks, @jeremyevans!)
- [MRI] Cross-built Windows gems now support Ruby 2.5
- Node#serialize once again returns UTF-8-encoded strings. [#1659]
- [JRuby] made SAX parsing of characters consistent with C implementation [#1676] (Thanks, @andrew-aladev!)
- [MRI] Predefined entities, when inspected, no longer cause a segfault. [#1238]
Dependencies for 1.8.2 (x86-mingw32)
My projects using nokogiri
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use nokogiri.|