Poltergeist is a driver for Capybara that allows you to run your tests on a headless WebKit browser, provided by PhantomJS.
Critical or Security advisories for 1.14.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 1.14.0
- Driver#network_traffic will return blocked page requests if passed :blocked (Kyle Rippey)
- Driver#evaluate_script can return page elements from JS (Thomas Walpole)
- Driver#addheader can now accept ":noredirect" for the "permanent" option which removes the header on redirects or subsequent requests. (Stefan Hoffmann)
- Node#== takes page_id into account
- Error raised if an extension fails to load
Dependencies for 1.14.0
My projects using poltergeist
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use poltergeist.|