Futuristic test runner 🚀
(🦄, test, runner, testing, ava, concurrent, parallel, fast, tdd, cli-app, cli, jest, mocha, tape, tap, qunit, jasmine, babel, assert, assertion, promise, promises, async, function, await, generator, generators, yield, observable, observables, unit, snapshot, expect, typescript, flow)
Critical or Security advisories for 0.25.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 0.25.0
Another small release while we're gearing up for a 1.0 built with Babel 7. This is likely to be the last
0. release, but we may go through a few beta releases for 1.0 whilst we wait for Babel 7 to get out of beta itself.
- We now detect
"require"configuration and will use it to require subsequent modules 72c53be
t.log()now supports multiple arguments 4f896c2
- AVA no longer globally modifies
Error.stackTraceLimitin the worker processes f00f3c4
- We've improved TypeScript typings for
- Source maps for the test files can now be resolved if they reside on a different drive aaddc37
- Code excerpts shown for test failures now handle Windows-style linebreaks 947f207
- We've updated the Debugging tests with Visual Studio Code recipe with tips on serial debugging and skipping dependencies 4a13966 bcb77fc
All changes 📚
💖 Huge thanks to @ppatel221, @cdaringe, @jy95, @jamestalmage, @okyantoro, @ajafff, @niftylettuce, @kugtong33, @troysandal, @willnode and @forresst for helping us with this release. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Get involved ✌️
Dependencies for 0.25.0
My projects using ava
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use ava.|