Markdown / JSdoc documentation generator
(documentation, docs, markdown, jsdoc)
Critical or Security advisories for 0.9.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 0.9.0
- Markdown is now generated using the
markdown-itpackage, which conforms to Commonmark standards. Note, this may be a breaking change, as markdown output will change.
- Fix: Dox now recognizes ES6 template strings as strings and does not attempt to parse their contents.
- Deps: added email@example.com
- Deps: removed marked
- DevDeps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DevDeps: email@example.com
Dependencies for 0.9.0
My projects using dox
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use dox.|