React Components that Implement Google's Material Design.
(react, react-component, material design, material-ui)
Critical or Security advisories for 0.20.0
This version doesn't have any advisory. Want to report one?
Changelog for 0.20.0
Dec 3, 2017
As usual, we are focusing on bug fixes but this time, we introduce an exceptional breaking change,
consistent with the removal of
onClick in v0.19.0 (#7624).
Big thanks to the 10 contributors who made this release possible.
- [core] Remove
TouchTapin favor of
Clickthroughout library and docs (#9058) @m2mathew
You need to globally replace any references to
TouchTap property callbacks with
Component Fixes / Enhancements
- [AutoComplete] Fix undef dataSource.value (#8864) @michalmikolajczyk
- [BottomNavigation] Allow
nullchild (#8925) @MrSaints
- [Menu] Use filtered children on setFocusIndexStartsWith (#9316) @alancasagrande
- [Menu] Fix condition where item is removed from menu before it is used in focus calculation. (#8769) @zentron
- [Slider] Fix Updating min and max props (#9261) @thomaskempel
- [Slider] Fix slider being disabled onKeydown error (#9001) @henryj
- [Stepper] Allow invalid children (#8634) @svengau
- [docs] Add FlyWeekend in showcase (#8812) @tjl9
- [docs] Add a web app to the showcase (#8767) @maheshj567
- [docs] Update Home h2 text to match v1 (#9060) @m2mathew
- [npm] Upgrade 'inline-style-prefixer' to 3.0.8 (#9320) @m2mathew
- [RenderToLayer] Remove touchstart events, to prevent double call to onRequestClose (#9118) @midan888
Dependencies for 0.20.0
My projects using material-ui
|You should be logged in to see which of your projects use material-ui.|